Diffuse is a graphical tool for merging and comparing text files. Diffuse is able to compare an arbitrary number of files side-by-side and gives users the ability to manually adjust line-matching and directly edit files. Diffuse can also retrieve revisions of files from Bazaar, CVS, Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Monotone, RCS, Subversion, and SVK repositories for comparison and merging.
- ability to compare and merge an arbitrary number of files side-by-side (n-way merges)
- line matching can be manually corrected by the user
- ability to directly edit files
- syntax highlighting
- Bazaar, CVS, Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Monotone, RCS, Subversion, and SVK support
- support for UTF-8 encoded unicode
- unlimited undo
- easy keyboard navigation
Diffuse should run on any POSIX operating system, including Mac OS X, with the following packages installed:
Pre-built packages for Microsoft Windows include all dependencies.